RETURNS, CLAIMS & COPYRIGHT
Borsini-Burr carefully packages all art to ensure the safety of the art during shipping. We seek to limit the possibility of returns by verifying the accuracy of the order and quality assuring every art prior to shipment. We require collectors and buyers to open and inspect all purchased artwork immediately upon receipt. If we don’t hear back from a buyer within 24 hours of them receiving their purchase, we will assume that no issues were discovered. If a problem is discovered, please contact us at once and we will work with you to quickly resolve it. Your Happiness is Guaranteed!
- Right of return applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Returns due to damage during shipping will be replaced with no cost of shipping due from the customer.
- Customer layaway cancellations are considered returned items, payments made to the layaway items will be refunded to the customer as Store Credit.
- In the case of shipping damage, please report the issue to Borsini-Burr immediately so we can assist you with your claim. All packing materials must be saved and you must provide a photo of the damaged artwork. A UPS packing slip will be emailed to you for shipment of the art back to Borsini-Burr. Once Borsini-Burr has received the returned art, we will replace it with no cost to you.
- At Borsini-Burr we strive to provide you with the finest art and shopping experience. If you require any support, please contact us immediately as your happiness and satisfaction is our primary goal.
Thank you again for joining us in sharing our passion for art. We know we will change your life forever once you experience art in your home. Art truly feeds your soul!
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Borsini-Burr. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Borsini-Burr. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Borsini-Burr. Any other use, including but not limited to, the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited. All copyrights belong to the artists.
- All service marks and trade names of Borsini-Burr used in the site are registered to Borsini-Burr.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Borsini-Burr shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In the event that a Borsini-Burr product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Borsini-Burr reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Borsini-Burr reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already charged, a refund will be issued to your card at no charge.